Explore the natural beauty of Nainital with the Nainital Honeymoon Packages. It is a popular summer retreat and many tourists visit this place every year. It is a perfect choice to spend your honeymoon and start a new journey with your life partner. This hill station gets its name from the Goddess Naina and offers many places of interest to tourists. Book your Nainital Honeymoon Packages to get charmed by the natural beauty and scenic spots of Nainital. The weather also makes it a pleasurable trip. Dotted with lakes, this places has earned the name of 'Lake district of India'.
Some of the honeymoon destinations or tourist attractions you can visit when you book the Nainital honeymoon packages are the following:
1. Tiffin Top: This hilltop is a terraced hill top on a hill called Ayarpatta. It gives a great view of the country side and is also called Dorothy’s seat. Dorothy’s Seat is a stonework picnic spot on Tiffin Top. This was built as a memorial to Dorothy who was an English artist. Visit this memorial made by her husband and her fans with the Nainital honeymoon packages.
2. Snow View: This point is atop the Sher-ka-danda Ridge and it offers a magnificent view of the snow capped Himalayan peaks. Snow View point can be reached by a cable car and this attracts a lot of tourists. Do not miss this point situated at a height of 2,270 meters with the Nainital honeymoon packages.
3. Naina Devi Temple: Naina Devi is represented by two eyes in this temple. It is a well known temple on the shores on the Naini Lake.
4. Naini Lake: This beautiful lake is surrounded by hills and cottages. Tourists make it a point to visit this serene lake while in Nainital. You can experience the magic of the waters of Naini Lake when you take the Nainital honeymoon packages. Make a romantic visit with your partner to this lake especially at night when the waters reflect the light. During the day one can enjoy activities like boating and yachting.
5. Naina Peak: Naina Peak is also called China peak and is the highest peak of Nainital. It provides a beautiful view of the snow clad Himalayan peaks and the surrounding landscape. Be sure not to miss this peak when you book the Nainital Honeymoon Packages to get a magnificent view of Nainital. One can reach this Naina Peak on a pony or horseback.
6. Hanuman Garhi: The well known temple of Hanuman is about 3 kilo meters away and it provides a nice view of the sun set from there.
7. Corbett National Park: Corbett National park cannot be left out on your visit with Nainital Honeymoon Packages. It is one of the best wildlife sanctuaries in India and houses many animals like tigers, wild bears, elephants, panthers and birds.
8. Observatory: People with interest in astronomical studies will find this fascinating. You will need permission to visit at night. Experience this with your partner by booking Nainital honeymoon packages.
Spend your honeymoon in this Lake District for a memorable experience. The weather is pleasant throughout the year which will make your choice of Nainital Honeymoon Packages even more enjoyable.
Explore Nainital with our best priced and quality Nainital honeymoon packages.